Sold by Sean Breitkreutz & Brett Lipscomb of Ray White Geaney Property Group
Property ID 1953706Area primed for Growth, home begging for a revamp... Golden opportunity not to be missed!!!
This quaint family home in Perkins Street South Townsville has been a tightly held property for almost 20 years and the owner has now made the decision - it must be sold!
There's no doubt about it this property will need some elbow grease but the bones are there. It is a legal height, high set home begging to be renovated. Yes the home needs some work downstairs in particular but upstairs is pretty clean and tidy and really needs more of a cosmetic make-over to turn into a very desirable prospect. Even in its current condition, it has been returning $245/week. The tenants have just moved out so this one is ready to go right now!!!
Located within 850 metres of the new Super Stadium and only 550 metres from Palmer Street, this is a very convenient central location. With major projects underway this part of town has been pinpointed as one of the suburbs with the highest growth potential. The stadium itself is due to be completed for the start of the 2020 NRL season which gives you all the more reason to get in now while prices are hot!!!
- Kitchen and dining/living room combined
- Shower/Bath combined
- One undercover parking space but enough room to bring multiple vehicles inside the fence and down the side/back of the block if required
- Lockable downstairs.
- Across from Ross McCartin's Auction centre so you can stylishly furnish your property without breaking the bank.
- Low maintenance 304m block
- Fully fenced
- Vinyl Flooring
- Relatively fresh paint upstairs
- Three bedrooms with air-conditioning (one without)
- Toilet separate from bathroom
With demand for well located South Townsville properties on the rise this really is a great time to jump on board and cement your future prospects. The owner is prepared to meet the market though so don't miss out and get on the phone today!